Friday, June 5, 2009

Calling all Husky Lovers

A few weeks back my husband and I went to a bowling event for the Siberian Husky Rescue Foundation. We had a great time and the bowling alley loved it and wants them to come back again. Cool. There was a raffle with many items from baskets of doggy goodies to $50 at the Outback. This gave me an idea. I would make a blanket to be raffled off at the next event.
Everyone who has seen it has been like WOW. I might even get some orders from this. But the important thing is it will bring in some needed funds for the rescue.
They haven't decided exactly how they will use the blanket. Possibly an auction. But when they do, I will surely post it. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alba, Karl and the rest: Love your blog site!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete